The PA power amplifier expands the possibilities of COFDM digital links on the market, since it can work with most transmitter types. Low intermodulation and high reliability make this amplifier especially interesting for broadcast and airborne applications.
This amplifier uses linearization technology to minimize distortion and provide superior signal quality for complex multi-carrier modulations while minimizing the DC power consumption.
• Many frequency ranges available.
• Output power: 4 W (depends on frequency)
• Ultra Linear or Saturated Operation
• Open and short protection on RF ports
• Power supply range: 11 to 36 VDC
• Reverse polarity protection
• Digitally controlled standby mode
• Water resistant