The QPT-90 Pan & Tilt positioner is designed to move parabolic antennas in autotracking systems of SVP of higher quality. The QPT-90 supports payload requiring 90 foot pounds of torque.
The QPT-90 is rugged and durable enough for virtually any environment. The QPT-90 can handle payloads up to 90 Ibs/ft (40 Kg).
Digital Serial Integrated Control (IC) units communicate with SVP receiver models HDR-106 and HDR-70.
• Payloads up to 90 Ib-ft (122 Nm)
• Analog driven or Digital Serial Integrated Controller by SVP receivers
• Fixed, Inverted or Mobile Installations
• Mil-Spec Connectors
• Tough metal housing and gearing for durability in harsh environments
• Marine configuration that meets IP-67 standards
• Thermostatically controlled heaters standard