The PAC is a linear amplifier which works in the 2 GHz band. It is a clip-on amplifier which is used together with a camera transmitter that allows the cameraman to move freely in a wider area.
It can be used together with nearly all camera transmitters as it has V battery adapter plates. This small and powerful amplifier expands the possibilities of the wireless camera transmitters just by adding this low weight and compact amplifier to a camera transmitter a medium range link can be possible.
Low intermodulation, excellent RF performance and high reliability make this amplifier especially interesting for the most demanding wireless camera link applications.
Thanks to the protections that the equipment has it is very useful for hard field work. It is protected against polarity reverse and reverse power.
• Frequency band: 2 GHz (Other frequency bands upon request)
• Output power: up to 3 W
• ALC (Automatic Level Control): Very low intermodulation and high linearity
• Proprietary predistortion technique
• Extended DC power supply range
• 2 LED status indication
• Protected against polarity reverse and over voltage
• Protected against power reverse by a circulator