The PA-10 ultralinear power amplifier expands the possibilities of COFDM digital links on the market, since it can work with most transmitter types. Low intermodulation and high reliability make this amplifier especially interesting for broadcast and airborne applications.
This amplifier uses linearization technology to minimize distortion and provide superior signal quality for complex multi-carrier modulations while minimizing the DC power consumption.
• Frequency range: from 2.01 to 2.38 GHz or 2.30 to 2.70 GHz
• Output power: 10 W
• LDMOS FET technology
• High linearity (built-in linearizer)
• Power supply range: 12 – 36 VDC
• Good harmonic rejection
• Isolator for protection against high VSWR
• ON / OFF control (by Remote Connector)