The MOD-70 is the new DVB-S2/S modulator developed by SVP Broadcast Microwave. With the latest modulation technology, the MOD-70 provides high signal quality.
This modulator has been designed to address the requirements of the ETSI DVB-S2 forward-link satellite standard (EN302307).
The MOD-70 is a satellite modulator designed for broadcast contribution, DSNG and distribution applications over satellite in full compliance with the DVB standards.
The MOD-70 is capable of transmitting one MPEG transport stream in DVB-S or DVB-S2 mode.
On the output of the modulator, the signal is available in IF from 950 MHz to 2.150 MHz. A switchable 10 MHz reference signal is multiplexed on the L-band interface, providing a compact and cost-effective solution.
• DVB-S and DVB-S2 compliant.
• QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK.
• Symbol rate up to 31,25 Msym/s.
• ASI transport stream interface.
• ASI over IP interface with FEC.
• 10 MHz reference oscillator in L band.
• L band output level: -20 to +5 dBm.
• BISS-1 and BISS-E encryption.
• AES-128 and AES-256 encryption (optional).
• Extended range AC and DC power supply.
• Ultra-lightweight and small size.