The new MANO Receiver has been designed by SVP Broadcast Microwave to perform DVB-T2, DVB-T and ISDB-T demodulation.
It is an H.264 and MPEG-2 HD/SD professional broadcast quality decoder, based on NTT technology.
The video over IP optional output enables connectivity with PC via IP for monitoring of video or/and KLV Metadata with any Mission software.
• NTT H.264 compression technology.
• MRC Diveristy 2
• Highest video quality up to: 1080p/60
• Autotracking control (with compass)
• Power supply: 11 – 36 V DC or V lock batteries.
• BISS-1 and BISS-E encryption.
• AES-128 and AES-256 encryption (optional).
• 13.3” sunlight readable screen
• Web Server interface
• Updatable via USB
• Milling aluminum block anodized
• KLV Metadata monitoring compatible with Mission application.
• TS over IP for multicast or singlecast.
• High-performance decoder.
• Portable and/or test receiver.
• International operation: from 1,3 to 10,5 GHz (depending on the down-converter used).