The LNA designed by SVP is the new low-noise amplifier. It is designed for digital COFDM links and for high-performance analog links.
This device broadens the possibilities of the existing COFDM digital links in the market. It improves the noise figure of the digital receiver, increases its selectivity and compensates the cable losses between the antenna and the receiver. The excellent noise figure of the LNA increases the sensibility, and as a result the coverage and the reliability of the digital link.
• Frequency range: 5.0 to 5.9 GHz.
• Designed to work in environments with lots of radiofrequency signals.
• High IP3.
• Excellent linearity is guaranteed.
• PHEMT technology is used.
• Very low noise figure.
• A LED informs about the status.
• Good input adaptation in amplifier.
• The device is fed through the output coax.