The HENM-70 is the new product developed by SVP Broadcast Microwave, which includes an H.264 encoder and a DVB-S2/S modulator in the same equipment.
It encodes input signals with a superior quality and the lowest delay in the market. It can work with SD and HD input signals.
Leveraging the latest modulation technology, the HENM-70 provides a high signal quality solution. It was designed to address the requirements of the ETSI DVB-S2 forward-link satellite standard (EN302307).
It performs ASI Transport Stream over IP and FEC encoding as defined in SMPTE 2022. It allows sending the signals over IP networks. In its default configuration, the encoder & modulator is capable of transmitting one MPEG transport stream in DVB-S or DVB-S2 mode.
At the output of the modulator, the signal is available in IF from 950 MHz to 2150 MHz. A switchable 10 MHz reference signal is multiplexed on the L-band interface, providing a compact and cost-effective solution for the up-converters which need external frequency reference.
The HENM-70 has been designed to be used in broadcast and professional applications.
• Superior encoding quality and performance (NEL-NTT technology)
• H.264 HD/SD 4:2:2/4:2:0 encoder
• Lowest Delay in H.264: 33 ms
• Input signals: Video, HD/SD-SDI, 3G-SDI
• Highest video quality available: 1080p/50/60, 3G-SDI
• DVB-S2 compliant
• QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK
• Symbol rate up to 31.25 Msym/s
• ASI transport stream interface
• ASI over IP interface with FEC
• 10 MHz reference oscillator in L band
• BISS-1 and BISS-E encryption
• AES-128 and AES-256 encryption (optional)
• Extended range AC & DC power supply