The HEN-70 is the new encoder developed by SVP Broadcast Microwave based on NTT technology. It encodes input signals with a superior quality and the lowest delay in the market. The HEN-70 is an H.264 encoder, which can work with SD and HD input signals.
It performs ASI Transport Stream over IP and FEC encoding as defined in SMPTE 2022. It allows sending the signals over IP networks.
SVP encoders have been designed to be used in broadcast and professional applications.
• Superior encoding quality and performance (NTT technology).
• H.264 HD/SD 4:2:2/4:2:0 encoder.
• Lowest Delay in H.264: 33 ms.
• Input signals: Video, HD/SD-SDI, 3G-SDI.
• Highest video quality available: 1080p/50/60, 3G-SDI.
• ASI over IP.
• Extended range AC & DC power supply.