The new portable transmitter designed by SVP Broadcast Microwave is a split box portable microwave transmitter, which consists of a control unit and a RF head connected by triax cable.
The HDT-70_H.264 features H.264 – 4:2:2 encoding for HD and SD signals. It is based on NTT encoding technology to offer the highest video quality with a minimum latency of 33ms.
This portable transmitter performs DVB-T, DVB-T2 and optionally ISDB-T, DVB-S and DVB-S2 modulations. An L band IF output is available which enables the user to use the transmitter as a satellite encoder and modulator unit. That transmitter also has an auxiliar RF output.
The HDT-70_H.264 transmitter's reability and exceptional RF and IF performance make this transmitter suitable for: point to point links, DNSG, high performance Encoder, operation in different countries (frequency range operation from 1,3 to 13,5 GHz in bands).
• Frequency bands: 2 GHz, 4GHz, 6 GHz, 7 GHz and 10 GHz.
• BISS-1 and BISS-E encryption.
• Terrestrial and satellite transmission.
• Highest video quality available: 1080p/50, 1080p/60, 3G-SDI.
• Lowest Delay in H.264: 33 ms.
• ASI Over IP (optional)
• L Band and RF output in control unit (optional)
• AES 128 and AES 256 (optional)