The HDT-02 is the new H.264 multiband - multifunction transmitter developed by SVP Broadcast Microwave. It features H.264 – 4:2:2 encoding for HD and SD signals.
This small transmitter performs DVB-T, DVB-T2, ISDB-T (optional), DVB-S (optional) and DVB-S2 (optional) modulations. An L band IF output is available which enables to use the transmitter as a satellite encoder and modulator unit. It allows simultaneous terrestrial and satellite transmission and the ultra-wide frequency band is from 1.0 to 6.4 GHz.
The exceptional specifications of this transmitter make the HDT-02 suitable for: DNSG, as high-performance encoder, camera transmitter (using AB or V mount clamping system, optional), helicopter transmitter (with an amplifier), operation in different countries (frequency range operation from 1 to 6,4 GHz with no changes).
• Ultra Wide RF: 1 to 6.4 GHz.
• Terrestrial and satellite transmission.
• Highest video quality available: 1080p/50, 1080p/60, 3G-SDI.
• Lowest Delay in H.264: 33 ms.
• Power supply range: 8 – 36 V.
• RTCA/DO-160 compliant.
• BISS-1 and BISS-E encryption.
• AES-128 and AES-256 encryption (optional).
• Bidirectional camera control (optional).
• KLV metadata embedded on SDI (optional).
• Zero microphony.
• Optional ISDB-T with interlaced.