The new HDR-102 Receiver has been designed by SVP Broadcast Microwave to perform DVB-T2, DVB-T and ISDB-T demodulation.
It is an H.264 and MPEG-2 HD/SD professional broadcast quality decoder, based on NTT technology. Besides, it works in 4:2:2 with 10 bits. Ultra low latency (end-to-end) of less than one frame is achieved as long as it is used together with SVP transmitters.
The HDR-102 integrates COFDM demodulation and spatial diversity based on MRC (Maximum Ratio Combining) technique, which reduces the effects of multipath and fading losses. This receiver developed by SVP Broadcast Microwave has several outputs: analogue video, Transport Stream over IP, 3G/SD/HD-SDI and HDMI outputs. It offers the received signal in all the outputs simultaneously. The new HDMI output is particularly interesting to use with semiprofessional monitors.
ASI and Transport Stream over IP inputs enable its use as a standalone decoder and the ASI and the Transport Stream over IP outputs enable its use as a demodulator.
• MRC Diversity 2 technique.
• NTT H.264 compression technology.
• Highest video quality available: 1080p/50-60, 3G-SDI.
• Lowest Delay in H.264: 33 ms.
• ASI and Transport Stream over IP
• Power supply range: 11 – 36 V and 100 – 240 V.
• Integrated Autotracking Antenna controled by GPS and Compass.
• BISS-1 and BISS-E encryption.
• AES-128 and AES-256 encryption (optional).
• High-performance decoder.
• Fixed receiver in central receiver points.
• Airborne receiver installation possible.
• Portable receiver.
• International operation: from 1,3 to 10,5 GHz (depending on the down-converter used).