The HDE-70 is the new decoder developed by SVP Broadcast Microwave based on NTT technology. It decodes input TS (H.264 and MPEG-2) signals of up to 320 Mbps, with a superior quality and the lowest delay in the market. The HDE-70 is a H.264 decoder, which can work with SD and HD input signals.
It performs ASI and Transport Stream over IP and FEC decoding as defined in SMPTE 2022.
SVP decoders have been designed to be used in broadcast and professional applications.
• Superior decoding quality and performance (NTT technology).
• H.264 and MPEG-2 HD/SD 4:2:2/4:2:0 decoder.
• Lowest Delay in H.264: 33 ms.
• Output signals: Video, HD/SD-SDI, 3G-SDI.
• Highest video quality available: 1080p/50/60, 3G-SDI.
• ASI and Transport Stream over IP with FEC.
• 2 stereo audio channels: analogue, digital (embedded).
• Maximum input bitrate: 320 Mbps.
• Extended range AC & DC power supply.
• Alarm and warning monitoring.