The intermediate frequency distributor, DIST, offers at is outputs the same input signal. As it is an active distributor output signal level in each output is the same input signal level.
It makes possible that several receivers share down-converters and antennas; it is possible to carry out multiple receptions with just one antenna and one down-converter.
• Frequency range: 50MHz to 1GHz
• Output signal level is the same as input signal level
• High IP3: it can work with high input levels and in 64QAM.
• The distributor and the down-converter can be powered by any output.
• Every output is isolated by diodes: the power supply does not go to other outputs.