The DC down-converters have been specially designed to work with COFDM signals. This equipment converts signals received in RF band to UHF band.
The use of external down-converter, as long as they are installed next to the receiver antennas, makes possible the installation of the receiver unit far from the antennas. In the UHF band losses the FI cables are lower.
- Frequency range: 1.3 to 13GHz, in bands
- Designed to work in environments with lots of RF signals
- Excellent linearity is guaranteed
- Very high IP3. It can work with high level received signals
- PHEMT technology is used
- High stability and low phase noise local oscillator
- Excellent MER results in the receiver
- One Led informs the operator of the down-converter’s status
- Good adaptation at the amplifier input
- This equipment is fed by the receiver
- Watertight. It can work in extreme weather conditions.