SVP Broadcast Microwave’s HD Digital Helicopter Downlink system has been optimized to be used in applications of sport events, news, parades, and aerial surveillance.
Helicopter downlink system's features are:
- Highest video quality
- Ranges up to 120km depending on system configuration
- Compact High Power transmitters
- Autotracking and diversity reception solutions
- Embedded KLV metadata and AES encryption integrated downlink systems
- 13" screen portable hand receivers
In the helicopter a simple configuration is used: the HDT-04 H.264 High power transmitter, the RTC-01 remote control and the AV-206L Omni antenna. Most important features of this helicopter transmitter system:
- Direct connection to 28V power supply.
- Compact high power transmitter.
- HD broadcast professional video quality.
- Excellent RF performance.
- Omnidirectional transmitter antenna.
In the receiver site HDR-106 H.264 Diversity 6 receiver is used together with the AM-206 antenna offering:
- High gain hemispherical coverage
- Very compact solution
- Easy and quick installation
- AC & DC power supply
- Remote control Software
- Autotracking based on GPS data